The Weather Where You Live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp is about -2 C, Wind from SE with 10 km/h. Sunday we awaiting new Snowfalls...Everybody here is cursing about the Weather, but...i like it!
It´s like the Winter´s i remember from my Childhood.
Over the last Years it was nothing more like a cold but unspectacular season.:confused:

Right now we have -2 C and the snow has fortunately stopped.

I love the snow, but I have to drive to Stuttgart tomorrow, and I hate driving in snow on the Autobahn.

The high for today was 60 degrees F. [15 C]. A really nice day. Got to ride the scooter a few miles to charge
the battery. Tomorrow [Saturday] is suppose to be in the low 50's, and lots of rain on Sunday... up to 2 inches.

Charles

35f or2c I wish the weather here would be colder as the snow melting makes everything look dull and drab at least with cold the snow is bright and the kid can go sledding

Canberra weather, cold as chips today with a scattering of snow in the mountains. 40C+ forecast for Thursday. Climate change…………who mentioned climate change?

:hotsun: :hotsun:

In the middle of an alpine range right now, so basically the weather does anything and everything! It was warm today but there was snow on the mountains and obviously rather wet when I drove near the cloud banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back