The What is it? Game (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thx but what about GrauGeist? whasent he who nearly made a right guess? After all it whas he who gave the biggest clue to me, simply say all I needed think whas the oppsite way, then the guess whas weary simply to me. Its like a dogfight, my competetor damaging a enemy plane to 90% from being total destroyed, then while the enemy plane is a easy target I comming in and do the rest of the 10% that needed to destroy the plane, after it I being giving the honnor to be the one who destroyed the plane. Is that fair? Ill say lets GrauGeist have it for he did the biggest work.

Ok shall I or the others come up whit something else? By the way lets find a challenging of an old fashion prop for Capt. vic :)

Ok Here it goes. see if you solve this Capt. vic, and as you whished for its not a jet. :twisted:

Attachments

• spaceout.gif
    spaceout.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 83
  • 5882392588_f5847812ba_z.jpg
    5882392588_f5847812ba_z.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 53
Oh no you killed it fast. How did you figured it out? I whas hoping to lure you to think it's some twin-engine monoplane. :cry:

Erm well in some whay you might have a point. the only thing this is linked to a jet is that the principal work of a turbineengine the chopper have is simmilar to a jetengine exept that the turbine is connected to a large spinner.

I was going to suggest L-5, but that looks like a sliding canopy, on a low-wing monoplane. Hmm ... not A DHC Chipmunk, as there are rivets visible ... got me thinking now ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back