The What is it? Game (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Neither of the above. This particular example is the trainer version of a fighter and ground attack aircraft type, in service with many air arms from the 1950s to the 1980s. It's got a single jet engine.

Not a Canberra (that's got two engines), but Grampa is spot on!
The clue 'angle of the dangle' referred to the angle of display, and it certainly is Cosford's Hunter T7.

Attachments

• Cosford 281.jpg
    Cosford 281.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 69
Ok here's mine pic. and i guess this whont take to long.

Attachments

• try this.jpg
    try this.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 80
Looks a like Brewster B239 to me...allthough the faded fuselage marking would seem to indicate a Rising Sun product !. Nope, I'll stick with the 'Buffalo' lookalike as these served in the Finnish Airforce and the marking is of a similar size

Nope, nope, nope and nope, but it hade a radial engine and it's been used in combat. The picture is taken somewhere in africa.

Oh great. and I tryed hard to find something good tricky one here to fool you guys. something that you guy's whould never think that there where some of our aircraft build from our cold nordic country strangly ended it's career in a hot african Sahara dessert, but capt. vick intelligent knowlege know it did happened.

2.jpg
b17et01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back