The What is it? Game (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You should have a cropping tool, click the icon for it and move the cursor onto the photo. Once near the section you would like to crop out, left click and move the cursor either side toside or up and down. You now have a moving dotted line in the outline of a box. Anything inside the box will be in the photo, click on your file icon and scroll down to (Save as) and click on this. this will make you coppeid photo as a whole new file saving the old one also. Hope this helps.

You or someone else can go until I can get Photoshop to work, I don't have any of my own photos ATM so the internet + photoshop is the only way I could do it.

Only if you say 'Please', and 'Thank You'.
OK, just to keep things going, and to make it easier than it already is - it's not British, either in origination or, in this instance, service.

Attachments

• WIG 42.jpg
    WIG 42.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 59
Definitely not a Bolo - but it is a Neptune, in this case a former Netherlands Kon Marine aircraft, at Cosford. Hence the reference to clogs!
Well done Jim.

Attachments

• Cosford 006.jpg
    Cosford 006.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Cosford 017.jpg
    Cosford 017.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 107

Users who are viewing this thread

Back