The What is it? Game (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

spezio-2hole.jpg

First, wait until it's confirmed, and the actual name or title revealed, for the benefit of others. Then check the rules in the first post, before posting.

We have a winner, It is indeed a Spezio Sport DAL-1 Tuholer

110Romeo (Black and White below) was the first one completed in 1961, designed and built by my flight instructor many years ago, Tony Spezio. The first one was built from a lot of reclaimed parts. Tony sold many sets of plans and they were built all over the world until Liability lawyers shut done his sales of plans. The airplane flies a lot like a super cub.

tuholers.gif

your up Procrastinator

Attachments

• tuholer.jpg
    tuholer.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Well done P.
As for the drop tank on the P-40, I recall a discussion on this some time ago, and think that on one version at least, it was mounted that way. Although my knowledge of the type is somewhat slim.

I can't crop it then resize it. Here, this doesn't count, here is the original photo:
SchoolPhoto7.jpg

Can you tell me how to zoom in on the wheel holder without making it tiny and pixelly (the name of that part escapes me, but it's where the wheel goes in after take off.)

Download, for free, 'Irfanview'. It's a photo editing programme which is very easy to use. You can 'draw' a box around the part of an image you want, crop it, then re-size as required. When you crop, save this part as a 'Save as', thereby retaining the original image.

If the computer you're using has another photo-editing programme, such as 'Photoshop' or 'Corel', the same can be done in those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back