The What is it? Game

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some good stuff windhund, but just to clarify, the object of this "game" is to post a pic, and whoever gets the correct answer first, then posts a pic, and so on.
If a correct answer is not forthcoming, then the original poster can post another pic.

Okay! Sorry, didn't know the rules.

So the game is now to find a personal photo of a Rata with a tail wheel?

confused - patrick.gif

But, scraping photos off the Net is fair game? Color me cornfused. :)

"Only stipulation is that you must use your own pictures....not ones from the Internet or copied / scanned in from books etc." rule.

The original idea, was to use personal photos from our collections, which was a great idea - however, after a few hundred pages or so, we exhausted our supply!

So Gary decided to change things a bit :lol:

Thanks!

So the game is now to find a personal photo of a Rata with a tail wheel?

No - "RoyBoy" above is answering a challenge posted over 11 years ago. If you go through this massive thread as Dave said, you'll see numerous posts over the years from people who answer "Polikarpov I-16 Rata" not realising (why, I don't know) the thread has well and truly moved on.

But moving on it should - it's a great thread! 👍

Orange.jpg

Dave, it does have a jet engine - but from the land of wombats and wallabies. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back