The What is it? Game (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I recognize that exaustpipe because earlier I had put up a picture of that in the What is it game, see #3053 and it whas norab who figured it out. Well Capt. Vick got it nearly right because he sad it whas a SAAB J22 instead of F.F.V.S J22 so half of the point shall go to him to.

Ok now here's my challenge.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 54
oh yea I agreed to you DFM+BB. The challenge here now is getting harder and harder to find good challenge instead of solving them.

Ok ok you won Airframe, As we speaked before it's getting harder and harder for find a good challenge on you guy's.

Now how did I know you'd get it immediately?! Yes, it's the Tunnan at the Midland Air Museum, the only one in the UK.

Attachments

• Midland Air Museum 042.jpg
    Midland Air Museum 042.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 70
  • Midland Air Museum 041.jpg
    Midland Air Museum 041.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 74
Simply im from sweden and I know lots of plane thats made in my country so watch out for for challenging me something like that.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 82
A4 Skyhawk.

Ha you are from Sweden, so no Tunnan, no Draken, no Viggen, no Grippen etc.... ;)
Also I forgot about all Lonkoping museum ( I went there some time ago ; really great museum ! )

Correct DFM+BB, It's the skyhawk. By the way DFM. When you where in Linköping and explored from all those common plane and those last of it kind airplane like the Ju 86 (B3) (my favorit in the museum), did you seen the first Saab 37 Viggen prototype nr 01 thats whas placed outsides?

Was back in 2004, but I remember a red painted Viggen parked outside, was it this one ? I much more remember the incredible collection of unique WWII aircraft that Sweden was able to preserve, very impressive. And also it allows me to discover a not well known Swedish bomber the Saab 18 really nice.
I've heard that the museum was "upgraded" since then, good news ( better to preserve inside aicraft like the Catalina ), maybe I'll go back there one day, I really enjoyed Sweden.

So my turn :

I think it is easy but I do like to see it as "hummm just discovered something underwater ; what is it quick quizz ! "

EDIT : well obviously it is WWII german ; don't like this symbol but this is a nice picture avoiding that.

Attachments

• Kwiz2.jpg
    Kwiz2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
To DFM+BB and other. Well whats pissed me of that place, and to you and to other members here is this scandal. The First prototype of Viggen, the 37-1 has now been scrapped. That whas because it whas outside in the environment to mutch and got to servered dammages by rust and other thing. Can you belive it, a historical Swedish monument in modern aviation and tecnology now gone. The museum sad it aint wort saving it because the dammage is to servered and it cost to mutch to repair. Do they never check the condition of there plane in the museum? What a preservetiv museum that is. Justitieombudsmannen a sort of lawman who check on all the government agencies has sent a notification to the museum to see if they has any guilt in this case.

AW is right ! it is an Fw58 recently ( relatively ) discovered intact in a lake in France ! Congrat's !
This was belived as a local rumor untill they found it :)
They also said this lake may preserve others treasure as a Riva 2000 boat for example.

To Grampa, I don't know what to say, I agree this is scandalous and I did not know about this situation...I feel sorry for you (and all swedish aircraft enthousiast ) and this aircraft...
Sadly this is also a commun situation in France too...Breguet, Caravelle... two year ago when I was goingt to surf in my hometown, I came across a wotst situation. An Ex Constellation from Air France, parked outside a nightclub falling appart...the owner of the night club don't want to give it to amuseum, people stole many parts and the aircraft became so dangerous that the local autorites asked him to restain the access...the poor Connie is just staying there as a local ghost simply falling appart ( and as you may know little Britanny ; I am originally from this part of France ; don't have a nice weather and the air is full of salt due to the proximity of the sea...). Worst of worst and to me the most scandalous the Concorde exposed at CDG airport was one recovered with TAGs form local dumbass......no words for this... they say this is art but if they knew art they will be aware of the design importance of the Concorde in modern art ; to me they are just dumb !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back