The World Wide Telescope

v2

Major
9,540
13,083
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Location
Cracow
The World Wide Telescope: A new view of the night sky....
Microsoft imaging project will change how people see the heavens when the website launches in coming weeks...

WorldWide Telescope
 
That should be something. I'm a telescope person, I have a Meade 5"
with a ton of lenses, even an adapter for my Nikons.

Charles
 
Funny, I just installed last week. This is the BETA version, I'm curious to see what else in store. It makes me want a telescope with GPS even more!
Thanks for posting

It's worth the install as long as you have a good graphics card
 
Figures. You have to run it on a Crapisoft PC.

I'll now change my trusty Intel iMac into (via Bootcamp) a Windows PC running XP.

I hate slumming.

tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back