The "Would you rather game"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tiger

Senior Airman
Apr 16, 2006
Pretty simple. I'm going to post a question, you answer with which option and why. Then, post your own "would you rather"

here we go,

Would you rather be hanged or stoned(to death not high)?

Angelina Jolie. She's way hotter in my opinion, and she doesn't seem as ditsy.

Would you rather have CC give you mouth-to-mouth, or lanc? :evil4:

I don't care as long as they use a pocket mask...

Otherwise, I think I would do as Evan. ;)

Attachments

• Laerdal_cpr_pocket_mask.jpg
    Laerdal_cpr_pocket_mask.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 268
Would you rather have CC give you mouth-to-mouth, or lanc?
Seeing how one has long hair and carries a wand and the other prances around the gym in womens tights, the question is almost moot....

Almost.....

I think the smell of sheep sh*t from the Lanc would help in the resuscitation effort.....

Would u rather be attacked by a Great White Shark or a Kodiak Brown Bear????

Shark or Bear???

Its unlikely without any weapon that I could fight either, however there is the possibility that I could escape with some injures, there is no way I could out swim a shark but it is more likely I could run from the bear, so I choose the bear!

Would you rather steal, or be robbed?

The trick with a bear is not to run but to assume a pose that makes you appear larger never tried it and chances are i never will

no actually they weren't, they belonged to the girl holding the wand :lol: they were at a party........

and the Artic......

die of hunger or thirst?

I think you would "go to sleep" if you were severely dehydrated so I go for dieing of thirst.

Listening to barbara streisand or listening to Take Twat(that)

the lancaster kicks *** said:
ok the idea is that you now set a new one :lol:

The person who answers the one above them sets the new one. I answered yours so I set one, if you answer mine you set one and so on....

:lol: I didn't edit it, there must have been some problem where only half the message got posted for a second, it would say below if I had edited it.

I think the smell of sheep sh*t from the Lanc would help in the resuscitation effort.....

Alas this smell has been solved with the lancs recent purchase of below product...

I think probably Take twat.

Hmmm...cant think of any new ones. Someone else make one up for me ;)

Attachments

• BONKINGSHEEP.jpg
    BONKINGSHEEP.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 196

Users who are viewing this thread

Back