This you have too read

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

joy17782

Airman 1st Class
Jan 25, 2008
logan ohio
I just got off the phone from my sister,She lives in Dayton . OHIO. The guy who robbed her store last month was a illegal alien. Well she had too be there at the hearing .Well this guy was a convicted felon already.They shipped him back too mexico in 2006, well anyways he came back up here and did the same thing.This time too one of my family members! he got away with her payroll for that week and some cash in her purse and checks and criedt cards not too forget he did this with a gun . But at the hearing he had a interpeter a lawer and also he got his court papers in spanish . Well im sitting on the phone listen too my sister say all this and im thinking good how did this guy afford all this . Then i thought about it and well i payed him too rob my sister and also for his lawer.And all the other junk . and in 2006 we paid for it too. it just pisses me off ,I know theres alot of threads about illegals but for the guy who argue there case. Just think this could happen too your sister or brother. Who has worked too own there own company and half too pay taxes. I just wonder will this end. Think about this this makes twice this guys done this. why was he allowed up here in the first place , he jumped the border and decided too robb agian because he can !!!! WE as people of this country need too stop this !!!!! :cry:

Well id like too , my sister had too borrow her payroll for the week, and needless too say i think sometimes she scared too go open up now or close. My brother in law now closes up with her . I told her too get a gun and shot the next bastard if she got a chance. I dont know but it kind of makes me really feel sorry for her. And in a way mad as hell !!!!! she has worked really hard for this and bought a place in a real good nieborhood so she wouldnt have too go threw stuff like this. but it came too her . how sadd

Not sure if Ohio allows CCW permits, but that is the first thing I would do. Second would be to put a large sign on the storefront stating the premesis is protected by Smith Wesson. Maybe another stating owner is armed with large handgun and not afraid to use it!!!

yeah they do allow that , i had too get one 2 years ago when they voted that into law . Well me and the girlfriend is going up there this weekend too spend time with them .

2 robberies and he's an illegal - I'm sure there's something else he could be charged with that will give him 3 felonies - hopfully Ohio has a 3 strikes law. Then he could have the American dream from behind bars!

2 robberies and he's an illegal - I'm sure there's something else he could be charged with that will give him 3 felonies - hopfully Ohio has a 3 strikes law. Then he could have the American dream from behind bars!

Plus he will have all the "dates" he could ever need in a lifetime. Man I hate criminals!!!!

He won't be able to sit for a while and he'll have all the sausages that he can eat....

That is pretty much what keeps me in line, out of trouble, and out of Prison. Too bad we are so soft on crime in this country. And it doesn't help the Hollywood glamorizes the crimanal lifestyle in this country. Gun ownership by the Hollywood types is chastized, while at the same time they hype it up to sell thier movies.

Well we dont have a 3 strikes law , but am sure he,ll be someones Bitch in there , but today was his arranment, so theres along way too go, my sister and her hubby and me and the girlfriend is going gun hunting for her , me and kenny , thats her husband has been talking and i got a very nice berretta 25mm that is small but good little auto , shes not very big so she will be able too handel it , i would like too say Thanks too all the guys for showing support and i will let my sister read the threads THANK YOU ALL

I would also suggest looking at a .45 GAP. Same performance as the .45 ACP, but a smaller case so you can get a smaller framed handgun. Less recoil than the good old .45 ACP.
Good luck in court, hope they send that SOB away for a while. I would send him a good slippery bar of soap when he is incarcerated as well.

I would definately get something bigger that a .25 Cal weapon. A .380
auto isn't much bigger, doesn't kick, and you can buy "shock rounds" for
it. You hit a man anywhere with a .380 shock round, and he's going down !

Hit a man with a .25 and you're just going to make him angry !

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back