This you have too read (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hear you mate.

Well we get of a lot of them from Nigeria, Zimbabwe and other African countries that just keep coming back even if you post them back. Our borders were very well guarded during the Apartheid era and electrified, but now it is a very nice walk over the border.

Hey joy if youre interested i have a ma kettle 8 guage for sale, you might have to show your sis how to use it though. im still think no arms no legs would be better, send him down the road on a skateboard to beg in tj where the F**KING BAS***D belongs:D

Not sure if Ohio allows CCW permits, but that is the first thing I would do. Second would be to put a large sign on the storefront stating the premesis is protected by Smith Wesson. Maybe another stating owner is armed with large handgun and not afraid to use it!!!

Now here's the fuc*ed up part, Make sure that sign is in English AND Spanish!!

Here's a thought..."The premesis is protected by Smith Wesson PMS!"

Well I always thought that we should go medieval on thieves and robbers...I'm sure you all heard about Dracula....well he wasn't a vampire but a rather harsh king in my country...Vlad Tepes was his name and he was very harsh on criminals and enemies of our country...for example thieves had their hands cut off as punishment.

I have always thought that chopping off a robber's hand was an appropriate punishment. How about sex offenders?

Yes Vlad the Impaler but Tepes was his name and he was friendly with his people...there many legends about him but I can tell you he was merciless with his enemy...especially turks.

Vlad III the Impaler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He might have been friendly with his people but I bet they still didn't turn their backs on him. If he were alive today I would like to buy him an all expense paid trip to the Middle East.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back