Those Sneaky marines!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3

Pacific Historian
Jun 4, 2005
Orange County, CA
Look closely at the cammo pattern.

If a muslim sees a naked woman --- they are suppose to kill themself

Ya got to love the Marines!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 160
"If a muslim sees a naked woman --- they are suppose to kill themself"

If that's the case, syscom, how the hell do Muslims breed like flies?

plan_D said:
"If a muslim sees a naked woman --- they are suppose to kill themself"

If that's the case, syscom, how the hell do Muslims breed like flies?

Why dont you ponder it a bit for several days and then come back and tell us what you deduced.

On your page you have photos of camouflaged nude women painted on helicopters.

That Sneaky Marine is me!

You can read the full story at BleedingOnion.com/Home titled 'Sneaky Marine'!

I painted those pictures in the camouflaged (with a few others that liked what I was doing) during the first gulf war in Saudi Arabia. Why? I was bored. Those pics were taken at the Port of Al-Jubayal. Although I do not think you can see it in the pictures, there is one helicopter that has a silhouette of me holding up fingers in the peace sign. The top photo was the first helicopter I painted. I started on the head and breast, everybody else joined in. I painted the middle finger on the bottom of a helicopter. Others have Elvis, and a rooster (crew-chief's nick name was Rooster).

I have the pictures and my journal in storage to prove it!

And feel free to contact me. More than happy to post with you.

-Craig

Pretty cool dude. Can you post the other shots as well?

"Boredom is the mother of invention." Dr. Smith, "Lost in Space"

On your page you have photos of camouflaged nude women painted on helicopters.

That Sneaky Marine is me!

You can read the full story at BleedingOnion.com/Home titled 'Sneaky Marine'!

I painted those pictures in the camouflaged (with a few others that liked what I was doing) during the first gulf war in Saudi Arabia. Why? I was bored. Those pics were taken at the Port of Al-Jubayal. Although I do not think you can see it in the pictures, there is one helicopter that has a silhouette of me holding up fingers in the peace sign. The top photo was the first helicopter I painted. I started on the head and breast, everybody else joined in. I painted the middle finger on the bottom of a helicopter. Others have Elvis, and a rooster (crew-chief's nick name was Rooster).

I have the pictures and my journal in storage to prove it!

And feel free to contact me. More than happy to post with you.

-Craig

Great Job!!!!!!!

Because of the article I wrote and searching the blogs, I have found a few more Marine buddies from that time. One of them sent me a few more pictures that will be posted in a few days. Next month, I will get my pictures out of storage and post those. Currently looking for more of my buddies out there so I can post their pics too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back