Thoughts and condolences to the French people

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think it is time for the world to wake the **** up and stand together and stop this. It needs to start with the moderate Muslims around the world to stand up and condemn these cowardly acts of violence against unarmed innocent people. The Islamic countries around this world need to stand up and police their own. Stop these bastards instead of sitting back and quite frankly "secretly" supporting them and most likely funding them.

Europe needs to wake the **** up and join in on this fight and stop this.

Enough is enough!

I also recommend that every freedom loving person in this world, everyone who believes in the right to freedom of press and speech stand up and unite with this French satirical newspaper and post their cartoons on every area of social media.

Enough is enough!

Wake up people!

I just heard that 2 people were arrested for setting fire to a newspaper office in Hamburg. These comedians should read a book about Hamburg and fire before they consider they are in the terror business, I have the same feeling when people discuss terror attacks on London, the old ladies and gents from London saw much more than the jihadis have to offer, night after night for weeks.

I agree Adler, but basically the "moderate" Muslims must decide do they want to live in the Europe they came to or were born in, or turn it into the sh!te hole that they or their parents left.

Nothing but fanatics. Muslims are not related to this.
In France, we were really surprised by the impact it has on the whole world. But it's definitively the fault of anyone but the terrorism.

Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité. To us, it wasn't an other terrorist attack, but a threat on our freedom to speak freely, to share ideas and to live in peace. The day after, journalists didn't work. But a tv show called "les guignols de l'info" (the info jokers) displayed an old video they made about terrorism. Just to say that in France you can still promote your ideas, freely, without fear. And without violence.

english subtitles + (sous-titres français):
Do you want to stay on the move? So move your body with the most famous bands of the year! Djihad 100% hits 2014!
Exclusive: the islamists artists!
We always have something to do/When we are in the desert (On a toujours un truc à faire / Quand on est dans le désert)
The shelves sounds like BADABOUM / When you and me are doing BOUM BOUM BOUM (les étagères font badaboum / quand toi et moi on fait boum boum boum)

On my road, yeah, There has been move yeah (Sur la route, oui / Il y a eu du move oui)
Some adventure on the move, yeah (de l'aventure dans l'mve oui)
A road life (une vie de route)

There is magic in the air / Come on come on, put your hands up (mets les mains en l'air) /come on come on come on

Boko haram style (no comments)

And not forgetting [...] and even more!
And for every cd bought, a free trip to the Middle East
Welcome bro!
Yeah, sounds so great bro!
Djihad 100% hits 2014
So much bands to have fun! (Tout plein de groupes pour t'éclater! -- "s'éclater" in french is a word used to say exploding or to have fun)

And now two policemen attacked by suspects turned back at the Turkey border. At least now some countries are realizing steps have to be taken. Limiting travel is the beginning. Now there is reason to arrest these two thugs, and Keep them from the public. Three cheers. Hoping the policemen are allright. My daughter is a cop in California.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back