To piss on the French...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I dont respect there military. All there government does is sell weapons to countries that are on the ban list. They make money off of other peoples blood.

You know what's funny ? French exactly thinks the same of the US because (according to the @sshole I chatted with on the French forum I referred to) US would have armed trained Viet-Minhs against the French before turning back and "openly" entering the Viet-Nam War against them. He also claim that the US is doing the same thing in Afganisthan (arming them against the Russians) and Irak (arming them against Iran).

Not trying to bash you guys, just repeating what the @sshole said.

I see it a bit different what the US did. We supplied Afganistan against a mutual enemy. France looks at all the enemies of the US and sells them weapons espeically if they are on a UN ban list.

****ing ungreatful bastards!

yes a lot of people keep bringing up the issue of us supplying arms to the afghans- there's nothing wrong with supplying weapons to someone fighting the same cause as you, in this case though their cause just changed........

Didn't know there was something like a Dutch restaurant. What doe tey serve there besides fries?

Well, mostly what we could consider fast-food. Like club-sandwinches, sandwinches, hot-chickens, soups, etc. I knew the owner was Dutch when I saw my meal arriving with a small cup of mayonnaise for my fries.

But as I said, that restaurant closed down over five years ago... Unfortunately. Their club-sandwinches were the best.

I came walking out to the Aircraft and my buddy was like "Ze Germans are coming, quick get out your white flags!" Needless to say my buddy was in the commanders office later that day.

If you don't have a problem with that, I may steal that smart quote and use it in my next novel (if ever there is one).

"Blair and McAndrew walked out of the mess and saw the German prisoner getting out of the C-47 near a bunch of French pilots.
Blair looked at the French pilots, then at the prisoner and then back at the French. He then started running around them yelling with a fake French accent : "Ze Germans are comming, quick get out ze white flag !""

Your buddy is a genius for thinking of that quote. :lol:

All I need to do now is make a small search to know exactly when the British started to hate De Gaulle and his French bitches... Just to be sure to put it in the cronological order.

Maestro, I don't think the British ever started to hate de Gaulle! Churchill authorized de Gaulle to make his call to arms over the radio on the 18th June for a bloody good reason - it was Waterloo Day! That says it all.

Having said that, I give full marks and unqualified respect to those Frenchmen who refused to lay down their arms, and who joined de Gaulle's FFL; just because de Gaulle was insufferably arrogant, and became even worse after the War, it should not detract from the courage and determination of the small band of French men and women who continued the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back