Took the summer off - Back to building

fatboris

Airman
88
1
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Location
Colorado
I fell off the face of the earth about 2 weeks before the Invasion Stripe GB came to an end, my plane uinfinished. Why you may ask? I got another toy and in Colorado you have to get outside...

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

100_0266.jpg


:D
 
Nice! I used to do a lot of off-roading, both in my old, fully equipped Land Rover, and a Range Rover. Just sold my Jeep, and now down to a 'hairdresser's' Suzuki Vitara! Still, it's good enough for the light stuff I can only do these days!
 
Where are the wings....?:D:D


...about a mile back on the trail when i couldn't squeeze between the trees. :lol:

I start back on my T-Bolt tonight (better late than never) and the boy is jumping on his Corsair. Then we'll dig back in the stack for some more. Good to be back, guys!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back