UAV landing on the G.W. Bush

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This could be a new era in Naval aviation with smaller, stealthy, carriers projecting air power into places a standard carrier would not be safe in going. And much cheaper.

Maybe because he was President of the US, a Naval aviator, and a war hero?
Well he might have been two of those certainly, being kind, I think he is at least extremely conniving.

The 6th World Order will/could come, killer robots in the future over-rule Asimovs 3 Laws... Drones can be good, but... it could make war to cheap for human life too matter to the silicons logic engine.

Last edited:
Maybe because he was President of the US, a Naval aviator, and a war hero?

Um, I know he was president. I see the joke was lost on some of the audience.

Edit: further comment removed. Apologies mods for starting a political thing, subject closed from my point of view.

Back to the aircraft...

Last edited:
I think it took off from VA in this test. Launches were on a prior test. Not sure if they did both in this latest validation. If not, I'm sure that will be soon. I'm amazed the damn thing is smart enough to read deck handler signals. Be afraid man. Eventually these damn robots are gonna wake up and say "Enough! I'm not doing your bidding anymore. All I want is to be chocked in my environmentally sealed hanger, watch the internet and sip a warm bottle of Castrol Synthetic".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back