*** Unofficial Bf 109-x GB – Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ralph Haus

Tech Sergeant
Jul 24, 2016
Leander Texas
WINNERS ALL!!! Thanks to all who participated in this unofficial build, hopefully some room has been created in your stash area to be filled with yet some others future builds.

There were 16 initial entries, 7 intermediates and 9 advanced builders. Of those only one intermediate survived and 8 stayed the duration in the advanced group.

Since there was only one entry in the intermediate, by default, my rules, no judging was necessary, they won the build and appearance categories.

The Intermediate group:

Congratulations Rochie:Karl on getting both Build and Appearance awards for your Bf 109E-1

The Advanced group:

Wayne Little:Wayne garnered the most votes for his Bf 109G-10 ERLA for the Build category.

Ralph Haus:Ralph received the most votes in the Appearance category.

Second in the Build category goes to le_Steph40:Steph for his Bf 109G-2

Second in the Appearance category got to le_Steph40:Steph as well, and again for the Bf 109G-2

Congratulations Karl, Wayne Steph and the other guy for participating and taking home these most valuable trophies.

By the way, I have to many 190s in my stash!!! Anyone???

Well done you guys, great builds as always and thanks to Ralph for coming up with the idea and pulling it all together. :thumbright::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back