Unofficial Fw 190 challenge - Interest?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ralph Haus

Tech Sergeant
Jul 24, 2016
Leander Texas
I, personally, have to clean house, Or just tidy up a bit. I still have 5 - 1/2 Spitfire kits that still need to be built (the 1/2 is another ICM) and don't believe there is enough time to do another justice for the time left in GB-62.

GB-63 is a few weeks away and I have a clean bench. Actually broke out an Academy Cutty Sark in desperation (not sure where it came from), but it is a smallish (1:350) and as such detail less. Closed that up and started enjoying some good cold beer instead.

My query. If I created another Unofficial GB (Fw 190s), allowing a 6 month build period, is there any interest in joining me? I have 4 1:48, 1 1:32 and a 1:72. The Tamiya would be my first pick; a soothing build after the last one. Besides it has a car!!!

My cleanup goal :

190 kITS TO BUILD.jpg

I have one that I could possibly pitch in with at some stage during the period but it would be a couple of months away before I could start. :lol:

Same with me. Busy summer, 2 kits for the Stormy Waether GB which starts in 10 days and I'm out of town for a week in late August so maybe I can throw something in around Octoberish (2024).

I also might have another quick Spitfire build to do before the end of August if deliveries work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back