Unofficial Screenshot Thread (Any Game)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That lot I poste on the pervious page are from FS2004, and the ones further up that page are from IL2 Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters.

The FS2004 ones represent the quality you get on a very average rig: my PC is not even a dedicated games machine, never mind a dedicated sim PC! With a good GC and fast RAM, you can get almost photo-real results 8)

Pacific Fighters is a gret game. Here are a couple of my favourite shots:

Attachments

• p-80_v_fi-156_118.jpg
    p-80_v_fi-156_118.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 648
  • p-38_v_zero_155.jpg
    p-38_v_zero_155.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 659
  • me-110_v_blenheim__ground__263.jpg
    me-110_v_blenheim__ground__263.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 652
Yes, thats's what makes it funny :lol: Taking it from behind is harder than you think actually, such is the speed difference.

Heres a recent Skirmish with a B-25. Close enough for you?

Attachments

• close_enough_135.jpg
    close_enough_135.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 645
Yep. It contrasts nicely with the nose art on the B-25 :lol: What do you think of the pic anyway? The Port propellor was practically touching the He-111's wing.

BombTaxi said:
That lot I poste on the pervious page are from FS2004, and the ones further up that page are from IL2 Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters.

The FS2004 ones represent the quality you get on a very average rig: my PC is not even a dedicated games machine, never mind a dedicated sim PC! With a good GC and fast RAM, you can get almost photo-real results 8)

cool- i've got a gaming machine, i look forward to lots of hours in front of it with that game 8)

Go back a few pages to my La-5 Vs. Fw-190 encounter. With my flying below it and I hit it but he falls out of the sky, and I don't. Got the kill too. :lol:

Aggie08 said:
BombTaxi said:

cool- i've got a gaming machine, i look forward to lots of hours in front of it with that game 8)

Im already envious...the spec that produced those screens is:

HP Compaq dx6100

Win XP Pro

Intel Pentium 4 2.80 Ghz

504Mb RAM

Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Onboard Graphics

240 Gb HDD (across 2 drives)

SoundMax Digital Integrated audio

As you can see, an absolutely bog-standard home PC (with an extra HDD fitted). I think my FS looks (and sounds) great, so I cant wait to see pics/vids from yours! 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back