Unofficial Screenshot Thread (Any Game)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's not hard to fly, the only problem I've found with standard flying is pulling out of high speed dive is difficult.
I've never spun one, I just can't dogfight in it. Then again, I've never used the combat flaps while trying to dogfight. :lol:

Hmmm...I've never used the air brake either...I should fly it sometime, and actually fly it properly..I might like it. :lol:

Yeah, I've escaped a lot of people online by diving away from them in a P-38.

The airbrake is good to have around, there are so many ways to put it into good use. Turn fighting, getting longer shots at slower enemies, etc

plan_d, you should try combat flaps in dogfighting sometime. Especially if your facing a particularly good turn fighter. They help a lot!

I do use combat flaps, normally. I just haven't on the P-38, that's probably why I don't like it. :lol:

Sometimes to slow right down, I put my gear down as well. I used to slow down to take out bombers, but now I'm better I keep it fast and just screw them over with deflection shooting from above and don't let the gunners get a good shot.

Except Ju-88s..those are great to kill, 'cos there's no tail gunner. You can hang perfectly at the back and just nudge the rudder to aim at the engine and let rip.

Ive done tons of shots over the out-period, ill post em sometime, but to keep you going heres my favourite...thats me in the Hellcat behind. You gotta feel sorry for the Japs in that B5N2, really ;)

Attachments

• rockets_vs_b5n2_816.jpg
    rockets_vs_b5n2_816.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 734
That is a very good picture.

I love rockets, I'm not very good with them like that though. I bank on my side to hit them, I find it much easier to hit aircraft that way.

Yeah for somereason the rear gunner wasnt firing...I think I must have shot him. I had plenty of time to get behind him and pound his ass with my 8 incher! ;) (Yes, I realised how wrong that sounds)

Here are some pics from last Sunday's blastie....

Attachments

• grab0001_213.jpg
    grab0001_213.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 656
  • 13-02_20014_278.jpg
    13-02_20014_278.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 639
  • il2m_w213360_897.jpg
    il2m_w213360_897.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 654
  • 13-02_20013_164.jpg
    13-02_20013_164.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 641
  • medvedya-hanger_136.jpg
    medvedya-hanger_136.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 656
Nice, the second one is good.

When the lanc was round my house the other day, he flew a Gladiator against the CR.42. The Fiat shot him down on a head on pass, then took out the Bf-109 on ACE level :lol:

Some of the screenies have been taken from my machine, which as of Monday only had a 64Mb internal craphics card.

I got some great shots to post but the internet has a nervous breakdown every time I try and upload them to the server ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back