US Warbirds again in jeopardy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They create new regulations while ignoring existing ones. Maybe if they paid attention to complaints of non-compliance and did more than ramp checks they might actually be considered a serious organization. The VNY FSDO is rife with corruption and it ticks me off to no end that they are trying to clip the wings of responsible warbird owners.

Someone is looking for a promotion it seems. This sort of thing happened while I served and it happens where I work. It's always with safety people too.

Eager beaver wannabe's who are more than willing to step on anyone and anything to get their percieved bonus, surely they shouldn't be allowed in this job - too psycological egotistical for their own ends, as oppossed to for the safety of others - they have no love or pride in their work, its just a paycheck and a 'gilded' ladder to them.

Well done to all US Citizens who kick up the duely correct stink about this, get the falatious (not falatio) liars made kicked from their jobs.

Last edited:
I honestly wish it was that simple. It is going to take some major investigation and a whole lot of house cleaning to get the FAA back in order, I am afraid. There are some good conscientious FAA inspectors out there, unfortunately, the number of corrupt ones seem to have a louder voice. I mention VNY FSDO because they are the ones that have let some individuals completely slide of flagrant violations of safety while knit picking some folks on ramp checks. I have personally witness this. It's a crying shame that the organization that is responsible for the safety of the general public is doing such a poor job, two people are dead because of it. Yet it still goes on.

Who supervises the supervisors, surely not themselves!?! but I suppose the corrupted ones have more money from shadey dealings to coerce there escape, dagnamit, don't let the bastards grind you down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back