- Thread starter
- #13,061
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey that my daughter your talking about, Oh sorry her name is Lyna, OKThe "Kata & Lina" in white are very nice![]()
Yeah, yeah that what I was looking at also! Their in Catalina? who have thunk that.Very nice Catalina.....yes!![]()
As shown, it would be a t-6G in earlier paint scheme from three or four years before. That scheme would have been for an AT6 C to F or an SNJ.Well, technically it's an AT-6 Texan as depicted, it may have been bought as a Harvard the US version was the Texan. I don't know any real differences between the two, US Navy called it the SNJ. The plane has schizophrenia I tell you
