Valle Airport Bf-109

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
Valle Airport Home Page

Link to airport above.

Well, after a long week of driving cross country, we decided to stop at the Grand Canyon. Unknown to me, there is a museum up there that is part of the Chino collection. Though they have a intresting collection, What I was really intrested in was the Bf-109 they had there. This was the first time I ever seen one in person, and I must say they look even more menacing in person than any photo could portray. Here are some pictures of that Bf-109 and some others just thrown in. Enjoy!

Thanks Beau, that dark blue type along a black border defeats these old eyes. I usually go to the north rim. It used to be less crowded but its been 12+ years. Maybe this summer

First off, good to see you around BP.
Second, your little girl is a smasher!!
Third, great pics, and super to see a genuine '109 !
Hope you're getting settled mate.

Nice pics! Dang....I had no idea there were that many Nat'l parks in that area! One could spend quite a lot of time (heh...and gas) up there, seein the sights!

Thanks for the comments guys, its really beautiful up there, and the museum is a great place to visit. Its 5 dollars per adult, with kids I think 3 and under free. Some of the planes in there are still flying, and they rotate them out to keep them fresh.

Naw, we didnt make it up to that part of the canyon. I would have liked too, but we were running out of daylight, plus the kids were getting hungry and fussy from being in the car all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back