Sep 16, 2026 #21 fubar57 General 37,478 27,229 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Love it
Sep 17, 2026 #22 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,261 38,774 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Sep 17, 2026 Thread starter #23 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,295 2,390 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS fubar57 said: Love it Click to expand... Thanks Geo maybe 3/4 weeks I hope. Wurger said: Click to expand... I appreciate you poking that head in on the build Wojtek and thanks to Rob for the medal
fubar57 said: Love it Click to expand... Thanks Geo maybe 3/4 weeks I hope. Wurger said: Click to expand... I appreciate you poking that head in on the build Wojtek and thanks to Rob for the medal
Sep 17, 2026 #24 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,582 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work so far Kevin!
Sep 20, 2026 Thread starter #25 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,295 2,390 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS Gnomey said: Nice work so far Kevin! Click to expand... Thanks Hugh not much further.