Vid Clips from lesofprimus.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wonder how the Oriental guy got picked to be the ass ?

remember lighting M-80's and tossing them to your friends 3 feet away...........yeah we all did some pretty idiotic things early in life

TY....

Yea erich... My dad was a competitive pistol shooter in the early 80's, so he packed his own bullets... Well, that means having cannisters full of black powder...

Well, ill tell ya, we sure had fun with that stuff... Mix it with gasoline and an M-80 or a Blockbuster, and u were in for the time of ur life...

You could never buy that stuff here. Still can't, which is probably a good thing. :lol:
Some guys up the street almost caused a forest fire with some Molotov cocktails one time, so that quickly ended the experiment with gasoline. #-o
BB gun wars we did do, and slingshots. The pellets hurt a lot more than the BB's though.

Catch ya later les! :)

I couldn't help but laugh at that stupid lad blowing his arm off. He deserved for A) Being stupid B) The one shaking it up [comes under being stupid] C) Wasting alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back