Video Mega Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, I found amazing video here and I am adding one.

Attachments

• D-day_Typhoon.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 231
WTF? Twoeagles, you're taste is off. Not even the hot blond could save that 32Mb waste of download bandwidth [by the way who was she:love4:]. John Malkovich. Ugh. Waste of time. :)

Geez, Matt - watch it for the Spits, not the girl. However, I will admit to
sentimentality in my old age. You have that to look forward to after 35 years
of flying, and all of your Navy flying buddies are now working for the Airlines.
But, you have to admit it was a seriously expensive production.

But, you have to admit it was a seriously expensive production.

You got that right!! I guess that was what was so disappointing. Megabucks, stupid story, crappy acting, and credits that last longer than the commercial. And it was a commercial for the damn watch. I couldn't figure out where it was going until the credits.

No offense meant twoeagles. Just a waste of bandwidth to see two Spits.

It's all good.

Since others have posted in Horse's thread...

C130 with JATO packs for reduced length take-off and landings. JATO packs are initiated at too high of an altitude resulting in loss of lift. Results are... well obvious. I am told everyone survived.

Attachments

• C130JATO.MPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 112
You may have seen this before, but...

Per the Airman's Information Manual -

FLOATPLANES - GROUND LAUNCH PROCEDURES

1. Invite your best friend with a Ford F-350 and a flat trailer.

2. Load floatplane on flat trailer.

3. Drink lots of beer to remove all fear that your cunning plan will fail resulting in death, injury, destruction of property and revocation of insurance.

4. Incentivise local FSS volunteer fire department with BBQ and claims of regulatory approval of your cunning plan.

5. Ask your now drunk friend to drive truck at excessive speeds while you start floatplane startup checklist.

6. V1 = beer can tossed out window.

7. Vr = realization that only 100m of runway left.

8. Apply max power and aft column.

9. Involuntarily empty beer filled bladder when your float barely misses truck canopy.

Attachments

• seaplanetrucklaunch.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
You may have seen this before, but...

Per the Airman's Information Manual -

FLOATPLANES - GROUND LAUNCH PROCEDURES

1. Invite your best friend with a Ford F-350 and a flat trailer.

2. Load floatplane on flat trailer.

3. Drink lots of beer to remove all fear that your cunning plan will fail resulting in death, injury, destruction of property and revocation of insurance.

4. Incentivise local FSS volunteer fire department with BBQ and claims of regulatory approval of your cunning plan.

5. Ask your now drunk friend to drive truck at excessive speeds while you start floatplane startup checklist.

6. V1 = beer can tossed out window.

7. Vr = realization that only 100m of runway left.

8. Apply max power and aft column.

9. Involuntarily empty beer filled bladder when your float barely misses truck canopy.
actually thats not a bad way to get that DHC2 Beaver up it'll get airborne at 55knots without using flaps . Probably the second most important transport ever built after the C47

e-mail [email protected]
torino

I am looking for any kind of information concerning with the Liberation ( 27th Aprile 1945 ) in Italy of my native village Cavarzere. From August 1944 to end April 1945 was more than 260 Allied Forces bombardments by 12th 15th Air Force- 319th , 485th and other BG.

I would like to gather aerial photos /videos / B-26 Marauder, Liberators, aircrafts about the bombing of Cavarzere RR Road Bridges over Adige River. Cavarzere is located 40 km from Venice between Rivers PO and Adige, in the Po Valley. Also personal records, logs, diaries, memoires, pictures of Vets and their families would also be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back