'Videos of the Day' an ongoing thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Another clip - this time showing a bit of the incredible folding and then getting aloft from a moving ship!

Attachments

• osprey6_297.mpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 79
Thats a really super clip of the Meteor Roy I think the elogated nose spoils the look as does the belly lump but never the less its nice the see a Meteor in the air

there were some great shots of the blenheim there, i hope my model looks like that, and i hope the interviewer in the second clip wasn't actually that stupid and was just asking questions like that for the benefit of the viewers :lol:

It is great to see someone recreate the old Vintage Pair.

Today we have a longer (a bigger piece) extract from a TV doc on busting out the chaps in the Amiens jail. Has some clever computer graphics to show the plan and its execution.

Brave lads and great skill but somehow it doesn't get quite the media attention of the Dams raid. Shows the influence of the movies perhaps. Sad but typical.

10 megs for 12 mins.

Attachments

• mossie-doc_132.wmv
    17.9 MB · Views: 53
Well worth the download Roy, good stuff.
How true it is I dont know but I remember a TV doc that said in the Copenhagen Gestapo headquaters raid, one bomb went through the buildings front door . Not bad for optical sights.

Some nice shots of the DC6 (which we occasionally see over the house heading to and from its home base) and Sally B.

Attachments

• cov-ashow-multi-engine_dvcr379_207.wmv
    10.4 MB · Views: 54
Thanks for that super clip Roy I don't know if you are aware but I'm a member of the Sally B's supporters club and there are some very dedicated people who work bloody hard to keep the old B in the air as it purely funded by donation. This last year has been a real bitch with the B almost being ground due to new EU insurance regs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back