Warbird Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That douchebag is a prime example of why schools need to do a better job teaching children how the world actually works.

He gets his panties in a wad because his topic was misleading, simple mistake. Learn from it and move on...

Instead, he has to throw a tantrum, look like a total ass and probably soiled himself in the process...unreal.

you said it graugeist and he`ll be back i am sure..logging in right now with a new username just to throw more **** and scream some more..instead of just be a bit humble and learn from the mistake and move on !!

What do you expect from SoCal. A young pimply faced metrosexual in training exercising his ability to use "bad words". Oh what his mommy might say. Course his mommy is likely an illegal given his location. When do SoCal metrosexuals start painting their toenails and shaving their balls. I think its when they turn 12.

Get your anger out now little buddy. You'll be another Kalifornia statistic shortly.

Last edited:

go **** your self ****en ****

****EN ****

God I love baiting morons. They just keep comin' back for more like Pavlov's dog.

Take away the eff word from this kid and you cut his vocabulary in half.

Users who are viewing this thread