Warbirds for sale... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The 109's would be so cool to have, but I'd have to go with the FW-189 too, just for having something rare.

I'd take the 109. Merely cause i cant be bothered travelling a few hundred k's to see one in Canberra. Whats worse is its original and they stuck it on a pole and made a tacky light and sound show with G for George Lanc:evil:

I'd take the 109. Merely cause i cant be bothered travelling a few hundred k's to see one in Canberra. Whats worse is its original and they stuck it on a pole and made a tacky light and sound show with G for George Lanc

:lol:

Sounds awful hey...

The 109 has all its paint from WW2, its a G 10 i think. Yeah i was admiring it althought wondering why it was stuck on this 20 foot pole and then back its gun ports light up and cockpit with mock radio chatter....

Same deal with the lanc, turrets light up etc..

Just wasnt cool:evil:

Id love to have all of them. Especially the 109s because they are my fav planes but think about the 189 and how much fun it would be to fly in that glass enclosed cockpit.

I am really glad to see the 110s are going back to Germany. Will be great to get a chance and see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back