Website for World War II aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Greetings all,

I have done an upgrade to the whole site, including a site map. I have had a forum up, not one person has posted anything on it, so I am not going to maintain that anymore. I have also added the Fiat G.55 to the Regia Aeronautica page. I am looking at doing the Japanese Ki-21 Sally next. Also, just for a bit of fun, I have animated the side views of the Spitfire and Me109.

Thanks

Basil

Any suggestions are most welcome.
War in the Skies

Last edited:
Greetings all,
On the 1st of May, I am adding the Korean Conflict to my site. New aircraft will include the F-86, AD1 Skyraider and Mig-15 will be added. Other aircraft that fought in that war will be added later. I hope you like the new additions.

Thanks

Basil
War in the Skies

You're certainly making alot of progress there!

You might be interested to know that alot of WWII aircraft (Axis and Allied) served in the Korean War. Might make for an interesting side note.

Greetings all,
I have added the Grumman F9F panther to the Korean section of the site. I have always liked the Panther, so this is a good place for me to add it. I will look at adding the Grumman Avenger as it was an important aircraft of the US Navy during WW2. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Have fun
BasilBarfly
War in the Skies

Greetings all,
I have added the TBF Avenger to the US Navy section. I am looking at doing the P-80 Shooting Star next, however, my hard drive is about to crash and I need to replace it ASAP.

Thanks
BasilBarfly
War in the Skies

Greetings,
HHD replaced. New additions to the website, like the Halifax, P-80, F2H and F-84 in the Korean page and the J2M Shinden fighter. Looking at adding the Short Sterling next.

Thanks
Basil

Greetings,
Thanks, I uploaded the page, then read this and went back in to fix the Sterling to Stirling. Glad you reminded me. Guess I was a little confused.

Basil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back