Well live and learn I guess

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TimEwers

Airman 1st Class
Aug 28, 2010
I'd say do not order from this company

Plastic scale model kits store | Scale-Model-Kits.com

Been a month now and no kit even with regular airmail it should not have taken this long. The one email I got they say It was delivered but I got no notice on my door or in the mail box, and with my hours that is how I would know.

Good thing it was only 16$ that I'm out.

But Does anybody know anything about this company? they show they have the same kit in stock and I really would like to get that kit which is the yak 21

Roll Models : Search

I have purchased quite a few items from Roll Models, and have always gotten good service.

Now, just because they have something listed, doesn't mean they have it in stock, I suspect a phone call would be all that is needed to verify.

If you do use them, and place an order online, you will get an email stating it will be 2-4 weeks before your order is ready to be shipped, I have never had to wait that long, in fact most of the orders I've placed were delivered in less than 2 weeks.

I think that on rarer or less popular items they order them from the distributor as orders are placed, and the 2-4 weeks is a cushion.

Whenever possible I do all my online ordering from Roll Models. They seem to have the best prices, competative shipping and a better selection than some others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back