Oct 23, 2013 #1 Torch Senior Master Sergeant 3,179 1,064 Joined Feb 9, 2006 Location Florida 2 killed after museum's WWII-era plane crashes in Texas | Fox News
Oct 23, 2013 #2 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas I would imagine that the P-51 might be salvaged depending on how it went in. Sad that two people died.
I would imagine that the P-51 might be salvaged depending on how it went in. Sad that two people died.
Oct 24, 2013 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Very sad to hear
Oct 24, 2013 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I echo the post above.
Oct 24, 2013 #5 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Been posted, and will be salvaged to find out what the blazes happened. I'm sure an insurance company will be involved.
Been posted, and will be salvaged to find out what the blazes happened. I'm sure an insurance company will be involved.
Oct 25, 2013 #6 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Not nice.....