Wellington v He-111

Which was better?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He-111:
heinkel%20he-111.jpg

No exposed cowling there...

I didn't think there were very many genuine He-111s left. Most of the ones you see pics of are post-war CASA builds (like many of the 109s).

MichaelHenley said:
Where's the delete button? I cant find it...

only i have the power to delete posts :twisted: (and the other mods do, but they dont really show up anymore) and i only delete them if theyre offensive :D

probably to rehab...

yes, i havent been around for a while. why? because one of our storms took our phone out for a month :D

That was a real shame too. That one was actually a Casa built model, but it was Franco's personal transport, so it had an amazing history. I had been trying to see that airplane for several years. It was supposed to visit our museum a few years back and had to stay back due to an engine problem. Then I made several trips to Arizona to see it and it was on a tour somewhere else every time. Then it crashed, and unfortunately killed a couple of great CAF members. The loss of the airplane is tragic, but the loss of friends is even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back