Whadda'fux this?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
When I confirm posting of a new message, I recieve this message?

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

When I hit the back button, the message is posted normally. Anyone can figure this out, please?

Thanks,
Pisis

It's a temporary thing (I hope). Horse[USA], the webmaster here, is doing some maintenance on the site, and this is just a side effect. Posts are still going through, so I don't think it's much to worry about. I haven't tried to upload pictures or anything, so I don't know about that.

OK, thanks for support. ;)

Another thing I hate here is the "kills". In 90% after posting it says: You have exceeded the alloted number of your posts and will not earn anything for your posts.
In 9%: You scored (I allways laugh at this :lol:
In only 1% it works fine.

when we play monopoly, whenever someone pays a fine or tax, we put that money in the middle, if someone lands on free parking, they get all the money in the middle............

and as skimmey said, no one knows about the kills :lol:

well on some other boards the kills (could be whatever - on one czech forum it's the wardollars) are used as discount points. very often the guys running the forum are in touch with various shops. and if you collect eg. 1000 kills/wardollars/whatever, then you get let's say a 10% off the real price in the shop. so if this messageboard was based on some phpbb template, I'm sure it can be removed. or to start giving sales on the dvds and all this stuff. ;)

the only thing i don't understand is exchanging them! :confused:

cheddar cheese said:
If you exchange them it gives them to whoever you choose. I could give all my kills to you...but...I dont want to :lol:

So does it mean they work for you? Not for me, since in most cases under my avatar there's only: "confirmed kills-unconfirmed kills"

Anyway it's a shit.

Look what I got for the above posting:

Your message has been entered successfully.
You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts and will not earn anything for your post

i didnt i supossed it was a joke but i was curious how the topic would tunr out... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back