WELL....THIS IS SPECIAL......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
I logged in, clicked on my Alerts and this popped up...

upload_2018-8-27_19-30-40.png

I get that same thing once in a while. I just have to re-log in then it's good.

At least once a month on Firefox and Chrome but this would be the only site that I regularly visit that I see these kinds of things and I am on those as much as here

Same here.

Geo, do you log in, each time you come here or you use the automatic way with the Firefox or Chrome?

Same here. Geo, do you log in, each time you come here or you use the automatic way with the Firefox or Chrome?

On both FF and Chrome its all filled in unless I clear the cache but then again so are the other sites. I used to use the "Stay log in " function when we had a FF issue a few years back

I see. It might be that's the reason. Yoou could have been logged in with the way but the "Stay Logged in " option didn't work properly and the setting could be omitted. So your time on line as logged in was limited. Then you clicked the Alerts option while your time was exceeded. This could have caused the trouble. Persoanlly , I keep the field unmarked as default. Also the one with the password. Just for security. Always I fill out these just when come to the board only.Oh.. what the forum template do you use? The blue-grey Xenith or the Artakus?

login.jpg

It seems the 15 seconds were enough to exceed the time limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back