What a bad day looks like (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 2, 2009
United Kingdom
Some mishaps that might lead you to believe your day isn't going to be a good one

Attachments

• F-16.bmp
    507.4 KB · Views: 427
  • sunken truck.bmp
    573.5 KB · Views: 582
  • going under.bmp
    693.3 KB · Views: 412
  • bike car.bmp
    562.8 KB · Views: 504
  • rock car.bmp
    729.6 KB · Views: 730
some more

Attachments

• air canada.bmp
    451.2 KB · Views: 376
  • car telegraph pole.bmp
    626.4 KB · Views: 596
  • aircraft truck.bmp
    740.9 KB · Views: 503
The F-16 DID perform a 3 point landing. The three points may not have been the intended ones though!

:lol:

- Ivan.

Two of the pictures are phonies. The Air Canada 747 and the truck colliding with the B-1B.

If you check out the picture of the 747, you will find out it is photo shopped.

The B-1B sits way too high for any truck to hit the nose! I have seen the B-1. So I'd call this one photo shopped as well.

The F-16 is good, I think. Anyways you can just about hear the pilot saying to the CO, "Well, two out of three isn't bad is it?"

My two bits.

Bill G.

I do not believe that that is even a B-1. It is some other aircraft, look at the nose. the nose is not long enough.

Its not a B1..no canard fins under the cockpit and its waaaay tooo low. the 'Bone is a very tall plane. Looks more like a Falcon or similar.

The 747 is indeed a photoshop effort. The exploding bits are cloned from a 747 hulk that was blown up to test anti-bomb stuff and is from a series of shots showing the demise of said hulk....and cloned onto a perfecrtly servicable 747 taking off. Graphic but still pretty good tho'

Its not a B1..no canard fins under the cockpit and its waaaay tooo low. the 'Bone is a very tall plane. Looks more like a Falcon or similar.

Agreed. I actually sat in the cockpit of a B-1 at an Airshow at Ramstein AFB many many years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back