What a freakazoid!

Medvedya

Master Sergeant
2,358
14
Joined
Nov 9, 2004
Location
Bristol, UK
I found this in http://www.losers.org/ under Catagory 5. 'nuff said.....

http://pixyland.org/peterpan/

:lol: :shock:
 
Hes like the freindly neighbourhood Michael Jackson! :wink:
 
Oh my freakin' God :rofl: Lucky I delayed my evening coffee until later :lol: He must have had a really messed up childhood :wink: You gotta feel sorry for his parents :lol:
 
:puke:

You might have thought I'd stop on that note - nah!

http://www.vhemt.org/
 
And here's one, which is not only a gob of rectal mucus - it has possibly the naffest music ever! Wahey! :x

http://www.realultimatepower.net/
 
Okay, let's take them one by one...

The Peter Pan guy, is it only me or does he looks like a freaking fag doubled with an idiot ? I've seen a lot of weird things (as a security officer), but THIS is ridiculous.

The Eugene-what-ever should see a good psychiatrist.

And the "Humanity killers", three words : Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot ? (or "WTF" for the ones who aren't famillar with radio alphabet). I'm agreeing with them on a point : wars and natural disasters (as said Darwin (I think it was him)) are nessessary for "planetary balance". However, volunteer stoping to have childrens for THAT reason is stupid ! In other words, do what you want, nature (or human nature) will take care of the rest.
 
Nonskimmer said:
I'm sure he's a fag! (not the British variety)

What? Pixieman? A pillow-biter? Nah! He's just waiting for the right woman. :badgrin:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back