What a freakazoid!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh... I don't agree with them on ALL points, just ONE. The war/natural disaster one. I still think volunteering stopping to have childrens in order to "help the nature" is stupid. They MUST be a bunch of jerks.

Houston, we have a f*cking problem
very good Maestro.
I think 'we' all have a problem..... we spend too much time on line.

And Med ( Bear) as for you....... I am now quite worried about you, but since your looking... find me a site on stalking!!
How to be one, how to shake one off and mostly how not to be murdered by one...... are you up to this task?

Cheers, Crippen.

Crippen said:
And Med ( Bear) as for you....... I am now quite worried about you, but since your looking... find me a site on stalking!!
How to be one, how to shake one off and mostly how not to be murdered by one...... are you up to this task?

Cheers, Crippen.

You could try these ones.....

www.antistalking.com
www.esia.net/Common_Traits_of_Stalkers.html

However, I've heard that a good old restraining order often does the trick, and a sturdy 'Le Creuset' frying pan to hand if all else fails.

A flat-mate of mine was stalked by this bloke who used to come in, reeking of alcohol and the potential for violence - we had a system where one of us would occupy the stalker, whilst I rushed upstairs to tell the flat-mate to beat a hasty retreat down the fire-escape.

The amazing thing was, despite countless entreaties to get the Polis involved, she always maintained that she would "Sort it out," and that involving the Coppers would escalate the situation. Maybe she was right, because it did peter out eventually in a pile of self-pitying letters addressed to her, which we all had a good laugh at.

However, I've heard that a good old restraining order often does the trick, and a sturdy 'Le Creuset' frying pan to hand if all else fails

Or a breeze block in the handbag will also suffice :lol:

Or just wheel out Fluffy!

Attachments

• rottweiler.jpg
    rottweiler.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 427
What bloody good will a cabinet do? Put the guns in view of the window not the cabinet

there are cirtain laws concerning the storage of guns that must be observed...............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back