What a freakazoid!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes. Here you catch them at around 6pm in the evening, or 7am in the morning (Though I have seen them at around midday on several occasions). There are two locations to shoot from at my house, from the bathroom window (The rabbit hole is directly opposite it, anyone who strays outside is in for it...) or the front of the house (Any window). There is a flowerbed on a mound near the perimeter fence, which provides good camouflage with the foliage, and a broad view of the rabbits and the bird table.

Attachments

• home_540.jpg
    home_540.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 372
Thanks. Nice location too, just 2 miles away from the dual carraigeway but also about 2 miles from the next nearest house :lol: Pretty much surrounded by forest too.

Ah, well, at the other end of the spectrum, here is my house in the middle of Bristol.

Actually, the great wilderness that is Leigh Woods is only a short walk away.

Attachments

• medshouse_274.jpg
    medshouse_274.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 347
I'll have to put up a picture of my house now, I'll do it tommorow I ain't got one at the moment. :rolleyes:

Hey CC,

What kind of pellet guns do you shoot? Are they the single pump pneumatics, the multipump air guns or the commpressed air? What caliber?

I've got an old Crossman .177 multipump that has killed MANY a bird. A school friend of mine had a hawk as a pet and we would hunt every day after school. However, the only time I tied into a rabbit, I'm not sure I did much other than injure it.

Ummm...I dont know :lol: All I know is that I have 2 .177 rifles, a BSA and an Original, and a .177 pistol thats absolutely hopless :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back