What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that CC masturbates too much!

Not having time to get my sat set back up since the storm so I dont get any reception and can not watch the football games tonight. Instead I am watching them on the net which is not the same.

You know since the 49ers are not in it (who would have guessed!) I dont really care. Ofcourse I will watch the Superbowl because I love Football.

Part of me would like Chicago to win it all since they have not done it since the great Da Bears and another part of me would like New Orleans to win it because I think it would be good for the city.

I dont want the Patriots to win it all because they have one 3 times this decade now and they need to let someone else win it (the only team I would like to win that many time is the 49ers). I also dont want Indiannapolis to win it because I think that Dan Marino needs another great quarterback who did not win the big one to join him.

We here ya Henk. Can't live with them. Can't live without them.

One of my most personal pet peeves is going to my son's soccer games and all the women stand around and yak, only peripherally watch the game and then want to re-live the moments afterwards. Drives me up the ******** wall.

My co-worker and my friend changed the working days list so that it wil fit him so that we do not get any days off, well the boss came up for me here and said it is bull and after one hell of a fight it got changed.

The thing that piss me off is that woman think they can always get there way, well you give in to a little bit of what they want then you will get something you want, but the fact that you must give in is the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread