What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt just love em and keep them busy if you can. Global warming ? I think it has to do with the out of balance sphere situation in the mid east and . . . . .................. ;) nah it's Bush's fault

well are you going to take him up on it ? great bonding time man. I missed quite a bit of my chance with my own son, he is in his 20's and in another world while still living at home, not a clue what he wants to do in life but has a great car and a great job the guy makes more than me a year monetarily ..........big deal..........

enjoy the snow, just about slipped on my tusch outside a moment ago, so will go back and pour myslef a nice glas of expensive German wine and feed the birds in the backyard

No. No home schooling. Have my own work to do and he needs the social aspects to supplement the academic. I'm not too much of a K-12 home school fan for that reason. School vouchers? Now we're talkin'!

I dunno Matt I had some pretty sharp kids in my Boy Scout troop for some years before I stepped down out of that position. they seemed not to be socially deprived at all and were on the mark in leadership. I understand time commitments though........ enjoy the white stuff, it's pretty boring around here no-one has a clue how to drive in this stuff and folk have died everyday for days here ............... duh, I have a 4x4 watch me crash . .. ........... ~

think I 'll take my bike for a spin ......... literally ;)

Sorry ;) Not really, I got all the content I needed but didnt make it look as presentable as I could have with more trime avialiable. Its typical, I lose 3 days to illness and dont get any extra time to compensate.

tell him to walk to school ............ hows the ice up your way Matt ? we have got too many accidents here even the police are sliding and getting hammered into ditches. I was going to take a cold windy bike ride and the wind chill is pretty much crap here today, but hey with those old folk sliding on the roads ..................... look out, you red-haired freak !!

no thanks, plenty of time to rip up the pavement on another day

Two wheels and ice are not a good combination, Erich. Save your other ribs.

We are 40F and steady. Ice is melting, but we still have snow everywhere except most all well travelled roads. Glad to be getting back to some normalcy.

I've got an itch for this afternoon to ride but it may be ups and downs the low grade hills in my neighborhood doing only 10miles. I've got to stretch these old bones at my age I get too stiff to easily, and yes I will be watching for the psycho's on the road in the big rigs. glad you are warming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back