What annoyed you today? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've given up using the passing lane and drive in the far right because here it is faster as everybody who thinks they are fast are in the left

lesofprimus said:
Where do I start???

First off, the 10 moronic idiots that decided to drive 70 mph in the fast lane on Interstate 10... Its called the passing lane for a reason goddammit...

I get that on I25 between Denver and Colorado Springs. - trucks trying to pass other trucks going uphill, doing 45 as they cut you off.

Today got a great "kill" - this truck attempted to change lanes in front of me - blew the horn and flashed my lights - it must of startled him as he quickly maneuvered back into the right lane - he started flailing his arms from his open window - I made eye to eye contact with him, flipping him off and carefully sounding off the expletive clear enough so minimal lip reading was required....

That felt good! :evil4:

pbfoot said:
I've given up using the passing lane and drive in the far right because here it is faster as everybody who thinks they are fast are in the left
Then of course you get stuck behind two slowpokes, one doing 70 (km/h), the other doing about 70 1/2, and it's a drag race. :cussing:

Yep!

STUPID.jpg

I usually drive on a 3 lane highway so the rights always faster because the fat lady driving the Volvo following one just like her talking on the phone is invariably in the fast lane for you guys in europe on a multilane highway in north america you can pass on the right

Nothing has annoyed me , I've only been up three hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back