What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up to a dark, gloomy, rainy, over all sh!tty day when I was planning to go out train watching and maybe a bike ride later.... :evil:

Finding out My Dads friends and their children are coming over to dinner. Time to strip my bedroom of anything offensive - which is wuite a lot, and its gonna take forever. Also I have to entertain them whils their folks have dinner. Joy! :rolleyes:

worried about a friend, didn't realise you can't raise the hydraulics on one of our tractors with the clutch down.........

My wife using one of the last 2 hotdog buns to make a sandwich rather than using sandwich bread, so that when I tried to make 2 hotdogs after changing the oil in my Jeep today, I only had one bun!

When a shop assistant is behaving like SHE'S DOING SOME SERVICE TO ME WHEN SHE SELLS ME STUFF................ I hate those people who're still mind-locked in Communism!

the lancaster kicks ass said:
considder yourself lucky, we don't even have any hot dogs :(

Well the one that I had with a bun was great. It had rellish, mayonaise, mustard, ketchup, and onions on it. Damn it was good.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Well the one that I had with a bun was great. It had rellish, mayonaise, mustard, ketchup, and onions on it. Damn it was good.

icon_dribble.gif
icon_dribble.gif
icon_dribble.gif

Lets see there is some other stuff annoying me though right now. There are a bunch of kids out in the steat shooting bottle rockets pretty close to my place. It annoys me, wait till tomorrow and stop shooting them in the vicinity of my place. I am about to get my paintball gun out and shoot them a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back