What annoyed you today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
plan_D said:
If you don't get enough sleep it makes you more tired, CC. And nothin' annoyed me.

But I sleep like the preverbial baby... Which is a phrase Ive never understood cos from my experience babies dont sleep all that well :rolleyes:

Ummm having nothing to be annoyed about has annoyed me today.

the news media covering the terrible tragedy in the southern USA - mining accident. first reported last night before I headed off to Zzzzzzzzzzzz land that the miners exccept for one were alive and then waking up that they were all dead except that one is almost comatose. No confirmation that anyone had seen the miners upright walking or laying down exhausted or even passed away, just a rumor that they found 1 miner and then it flew right up into the govenors mouth, and then the media in all their warped glory started to make news instead of reporting it.............fools

all I can say is I hope this wakes up the media that they need to get with it and get confirmation before they report something like this whether good or bad. They are all B.S.ers anyway and it hasn't changed since Nam. :arrow:

lesofprimus said:
i had to use the stick to mark the sheep insted of the spray
I understand u gotta mark them 1st, 2nd, 3rd for the loving, but man, usin a stick???? I didnt know there were sadistic sheep in England, just lonely ones...

ROFL!!!!
icon_rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back