What Annoyed You Today? (53 Viewers)

A friend stopped people from stealing his pecans. They came at night around 2-3am. He said after they saw a screaming naked man with a machete running toward them, they never returned.

Friends nearby have a big sign on their gate.

No salespersons or god botherers.
Geriatric nudity may offend.
​
 
He said after they saw a screaming naked man with a machete running toward them, they never returned.
I recall a pecan tree not far from my grandparents' home, near the fairgrounds. It had a sign on it saying that toxic ground contamination in the area resulted in poisonous pecans and that people should be warned about the fact. I always wondered if that was a fake sign.

On the other hands, the squirrels, possums, raccoons and aliens probably would not be able to read the sign even if I put one up..
 
I went to go pick up my son from school yesterday, I got there and there were about 10 kids waiting on the bench with the principal watching them and I pull up and my son gets up to walk over and the principal stops him and walks over to my truck telling me that I cant pick him up till 2:30, IT WAS 2:25, so I wait for five minutes and finally take off and my son asks me Why I'm so annoyed.....
 
I went to go pick up my son from school yesterday, I got there and there were about 10 kids waiting on the bench with the principal watching them and I pull up and my son gets up to walk over and the principal stops him and walks over to my truck telling me that I cant pick him up till 2:30, IT WAS 2:25, so I wait for five minutes and finally take off and my son asks me Why I'm so annoyed.....
Wait I'm kind of confused, 6 months ago you were talking about playing a roblox game and now you have a son?
 
the principal stops him and walks over to my truck telling me that I cant pick him up till 2:30, IT WAS 2:25
Educational establishments are the very definition of senseless bureaucracy. And that observation comes from someone who served in the US Military for 25 years, including a stint in the Pentagon.
 
Woke up in the middle of the night to what I thought was just a runny nose, turned on the lights and it looked like a crime scene, blood on pillow case, bedsheet, arm, face, etc...
What I was hoping was just a cold coming on earlier in the week appears to be yet another sinus infection.
 
Woke up in the middle of the night to what I thought was just a runny nose, turned on the lights and it looked like a crime scene, blood on pillow case, bedsheet, arm, face, etc...
What I was hoping was just a cold coming on earlier in the week appears to be yet another sinus infection.
"Oh God, What Have I Done!"
 
Woke up in the middle of the night to what I thought was just a runny nose, turned on the lights and it looked like a crime scene, blood on pillow case, bedsheet, arm, face, etc...
What I was hoping was just a cold coming on earlier in the week appears to be yet another sinus infection.
Had something similar happen in the 70s. Went to the doc and he said the blood vessels in my nose were close to the surface and he was going to cauterize the area. Just before he started, he said, "This is going to hurt....a lot." He wasn't kidding. No bleeding nose since
 
Had something similar happen in the 70s. Went to the doc and he said the blood vessels in my nose were close to the surface and he was going to cauterize the area. Just before he started, he said, "This is going to hurt....a lot." He wasn't kidding. No bleeding nose since
I had this done about three times to both sides, when I was much younger.
 
Got an email last night at work telling me that my participation in a particular class had been cancelled as of yesterday morning. Only problem is that the 2 hour class specified, was on the 5th of August....Freakin morons....and I thought we had enough Rons!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back