Bucksnort101
1st Lieutenant
There's nothing worse than pecan stealing aliens. Something needs to be done.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey thats not a bad ideaA friend stopped people from stealing his pecans. They came at night around 2-3am. He said after they saw a screaming naked man with a machete running toward them, they never returned.
A friend stopped people from stealing his pecans. They came at night around 2-3am. He said after they saw a screaming naked man with a machete running toward them, they never returned.
That sucks, hope you get better!2 week post knee surgery doctor visit yesterday. Still 4 weeks of non weight bearing on my left leg
Only six weeks? They're telling my wife twelve.2 week post knee surgery doctor visit yesterday. Still 4 weeks of non weight bearing on my left leg
I recall a pecan tree not far from my grandparents' home, near the fairgrounds. It had a sign on it saying that toxic ground contamination in the area resulted in poisonous pecans and that people should be warned about the fact. I always wondered if that was a fake sign.He said after they saw a screaming naked man with a machete running toward them, they never returned.
Wait I'm kind of confused, 6 months ago you were talking about playing a roblox game and now you have a son?I went to go pick up my son from school yesterday, I got there and there were about 10 kids waiting on the bench with the principal watching them and I pull up and my son gets up to walk over and the principal stops him and walks over to my truck telling me that I cant pick him up till 2:30, IT WAS 2:25, so I wait for five minutes and finally take off and my son asks me Why I'm so annoyed.....
My son showed me that game and I was wondering if there was anyone who played it? but I don't have that anymore.Wait I'm kind of confused, 6 months ago you were talking about playing a roblox game and now you have a son?
Educational establishments are the very definition of senseless bureaucracy. And that observation comes from someone who served in the US Military for 25 years, including a stint in the Pentagon.the principal stops him and walks over to my truck telling me that I cant pick him up till 2:30, IT WAS 2:25