What Annoyed You Today? (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Onna f'n different note....................
what is this Cloud sh!t????????
It's f'n full and I get msgs to f'n Upgrade.
I just want out..... but if I stop syncing my F'n Desktop icons go away!!!!!
and Explorer crap disappears............ WTAF?
All I see are F'n X's next to my files and folders.
I never signed up for this Sh!t..............................!
I only keep sh!t I am working on on my laptop.
All my other files are on external storage!!!!!!
Give me an F'n break!
There!!!!!!!!!!!! and now This!
cloud.jpg

Last edited:
SO what else do we pay for? Thousands for a computer which gives us the privilege of paying for more Microsoft sh!t?
Word, what makes Word so valuable that we allow Microsoft access to fleece or bank account ANNUALLY??????
Wait a f'n minute, I haven't tried Excel yet, will it be that too????? How about Chrome, why leave That out. Feckum I use Firefox. I'm still stewing over Cloud!!!!!!!!! If they Really want to find criminals, just go to Microsoft, They know where Everyone is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so over this Sh!te.........................!
shit.jpg

There is no shortage of free software that replaces Micro$oft Office and many are better integrated tho some lack some features that some find essential.

Web search for Microsoft office alternatives and you will find many options

Usually the learning curve is no worse than changing from windows 10 to 11 and there is no shortage of video tutorials for most of them.

1709528215017.png

Don't hold back. Bill. I never uploaded Word or Excel; never needed em
Never did, they were included on the laptop!
There is no shortage of free software that replaces Micro$oft Office and many are better integrated tho some lack some features that some find essential.

Web search for Microsoft office alternatives and you will find many options

Usually the learning curve is no worse than changing from windows 10 to 11 and there is no shortage of video tutorials for most of them.

View attachment 766997
I'll be looking into one of these. Do you have a preference?

Used Marketplace on Facebook for the first time yesterday to sell a couple items. Reeducated myself that people can be real JERKS!!

Potential Buyer: Is this still available.
Me: In talks with another buyer, will let you know.
Potential Buyer: What does this mean, I'm not going to be second in line!
Me: It mean I have another buyer interested and have a meeting set up with them, but leaving options open in case that falls through.
Potential Buyer: If your going to do it that way I'm not interested.

I left it at that, although I felt list asking him if he needed someone to help change his diapers..... He was actually the 3rd in line....

I've always appreciated when I've been buying, to know if there are people in line before me on something, and the current status. When I've sold stuff, or had it up for freebies, I always let people know where they stand in line and the expected time for a resolution for person #1. When it goes away, I'll message all that were in line as soon as I can.

I've always appreciated when I've been buying, to know if there are people in line before me on something, and the current status. When I've sold stuff, or had it up for freebies, I always let people know where they stand in line and the expected time for a resolution for person #1. When it goes away, I'll message all that were in line as soon as I can.
That's the way I look at things. He really put me off with the statement "I will not be 2nd in line", felt like telling him to pound sand right then and there!!!
On a side note, looks like I broke Facebook, can't login, getting incorrect password, blah, blah, blah, unable to reset. Google search shows a wide-spread Facebook problem. I very seldom us Facebook, but just my luck it comes crashing down the day after I use it. Looks like it's time to change all my passwords just in case.

Last edited:
That's the way I look at things. On a side note, looks like I broke Facebook, can't login, getting incorrect password, blah, blah, blah, unable to reset. Google search shows a wide-spread Facebook problem. I very seldom us Facebook, but just my luck it comes crashing down the day after I use it. Looks like it's time to change all my passwords just in case.
Yeah me too,,,Can't log in

That's the way I look at things. He really put me off with the statement "I will not be 2nd in line", felt like telling him to pound sand right then and there!!!
On a side note, looks like I broke Facebook, can't login, getting incorrect password, blah, blah, blah, unable to reset. Google search shows a wide-spread Facebook problem. I very seldom us Facebook, but just my luck it comes crashing down the day after I use it. Looks like it's time to change all my passwords just in case.
Shouldn't have any heartburn over fakebook going down. Not worth worrying about it.

Never did, they were included on the laptop!

I'll be looking into one of these. Do you have a preference?

I have used OpenOffice for years but some of the others - like LibreOffice - are variants that added things other people thought could be done better a different way. I am just too lazy to change. Note that most, if not all, allow you to save in the Microsoft .doc and .xl so that other people who use MS products can read your files which of course is essential if you are sharing a file.

I was on hold, waiting to talk to a highly paid Government worker for nearly three hours, just to answer a stupid question that could not be found on the organization's website. After close to three hours of listening to the "elevator music from hell", I told the lady who finally answered the phone, and my question, "It's a miracle that I'm still capable of stringing two sentences together" after that rather annoying and miserable experience. Have a nice evening, All.

Called the electric company today because I noticed my energy use has doubled since they installed the new meter. They said:
Yeah, your meter was broken. That's why we replaced it. Have a nice day.
I was told years ago by a power company worker not to complain about your meter. As electric motors, in your meter, age they slow down. New meters are full speed.
Our company replaced all meters with digital meters which are read electronically.

Without notice, the water people replaced their meter, dug a giant hole in the yard, and two days later put in a new meter. Our bill went down and has remained at minimum for four years.

I was told years ago by a power company worker not to complain about your meter. As electric motors, in your meter, age they slow down. New meters are full speed.
Our company replaced all meters with digital meters which are read electronically.

Without notice, the water people replaced their meter, dug a giant hole in the yard, and two days later put in a new meter. Our bill went down and has remained at minimum for four years.
Our meter had stopped. We are scheduled for a new Smart meter. Yay. Now the power company wants to implement surge billing, charging more during peak hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back