Greg Boeser
1st Lieutenant
You get a C for creativity.emailed my teacher and told her that i got a virus from trying to download the book im doing the essay on off of annas archive
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
You get a C for creativity.emailed my teacher and told her that i got a virus from trying to download the book im doing the essay on off of annas archive
It amazed me twe sheer distance you cover on the other side of the Atlantic for some "simple" things.Took my truck two hours south to get brakes done. Appointment was for 11:00 and I was 15 minutes early. I asked, worst case scenario, how long. She said 4:30 but couldn't guarantee it and it might be held overnight. Well…..it's a stat tomorrow so they're closed which means I would have to spend a second night in a hotel. I was having lunch and checked my truck app and I noticed, an hour and a half later, my truck still wasn't in the shop. We walked to the dealer, grabbed the keys and drove away