What Annoyed You Today? (13 Viewers)

emailed my teacher and told her that i got a virus from trying to download the book im doing the essay on off of annas archive
You get a C for creativity.
 
Took my truck two hours south to get brakes done. Appointment was for 11:00 and I was 15 minutes early. I asked, worst case scenario, how long. She said 4:30 but couldn't guarantee it and it might be held overnight. Well…..it's a stat tomorrow so they're closed which means I would have to spend a second night in a hotel. I was having lunch and checked my truck app and I noticed, an hour and a half later, my truck still wasn't in the shop. We walked to the dealer, grabbed the keys and drove away
 
Took my truck two hours south to get brakes done. Appointment was for 11:00 and I was 15 minutes early. I asked, worst case scenario, how long. She said 4:30 but couldn't guarantee it and it might be held overnight. Well…..it's a stat tomorrow so they're closed which means I would have to spend a second night in a hotel. I was having lunch and checked my truck app and I noticed, an hour and a half later, my truck still wasn't in the shop. We walked to the dealer, grabbed the keys and drove away
It amazed me twe sheer distance you cover on the other side of the Atlantic for some "simple" things.

I live in a 2.000 km2 / 785 mi2 island and a 2 hour Drive is almost a round trip around it.
 
It amazed me twe sheer distance you cover on the other side of the Atlantic for some "simple" things.

I live in a 2.000 km2 / 785 mi2 island and a 2 hour Drive is almost a round trip around it.
I can drive for almost an hour in two different directions and still not be out of the metro area.

For the SI units people, our metro area is just over 24,000 square kilometers. Our main airport is 70 square kilometers by itself...... :woot:
 

1790894844161.png
 
1790895123276.png
 
Payroll. That is all.

Letting Musk anywhere near payroll will result is a cluster*** worse than IBM taking over the payroll in Queensland Health. It took many years before they got it right and naturally were paid to fix every one of their own ****ups.

 
While we're hating on tech moguls, my computer just decided to reconfigure itself. Curse you, Bill Gates!
 
Last week the higher ups stole my helper, for "crosstraining". Gave me a kid from another department with a history of absenteeism. Guess who hasn't been to work for two days? But he won't get fired because he's the kid of one of the managers. :banghead:
 
Just a month or so ago I looked on with pride and pleasure when I counted the pecans on my tree. There were 21 of them! The largest crop that tree has had yet!

Today I looked at the tree and found ONE big green pecan.

Winds have not been bad at all and I see none on the ground. I blame the squirrels, the possums, possibly the raccoons.

And the aliens. Mainly the aliens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back