What are you doing today?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Right this second, I'm watching Johnny Carson interview Carole Burnett in 1972, while typing out this post, but pretty quick here, I've got to start catching up on some tv shows I taped last week.
I just went through 3 episodes of Roadside Rescues. I think Roadkill Garage is next on the list. Will have to check.

Feel free to send some of that heat this way. About 6-8C right now. Around 2C in the morning.
I will swap you any day. Do you want our stifling humidity as well?

Finishing my AR-10 Upper Build. Just torqued barrel nut to 60 ft pounds and installed gas block and tube. Put the M-Lock on tomorrow and headspace the barrel. Shoot Sunday unless I have an unlikely headspace problem. I may make this a tactical with Holosight or EOTech, leaning Holosight 510 because of battery life

My last one shot 1/2+ MOA out to 500yards but my eyes aren't good enough (or wind doping) to do same or better beyond that with the glass that is on it. Shot equally well with Black Hills 168 match and Federal Premium Match w/168s and 46.5gr BL-C(2) and 168gr Ballistic Tips/Accubonds.

Been moving stuff out of the far storage location. Freaking shoulders are done for the night. I don't know how many thousands of pumps on the engine hoist to lift everything onto the trailer yesterday or today. Two small loads tomorrow and sweep and blow it out and I'm done. One load is the top of a huge drill press and probably weighs a half ton or so. Got to take the pallet jack with me to get it set to crane up into the truck bed. Fortunately, I have access to a forklift where it's going to be unloaded.

Just finished replacing my Trucks Front Rotors & Pads, the sliders stuck and the left front went metal to metal. This week has been all about brakes, worked on the wifes Jaguar Mark 2's brakes, but the brake lines would not come loose without twisting the lines, so ordered a brake line kit that should be delivered next week.

Just finished watching my Cowboys win a nail-biter. I think it took about 18 months off'n me.

They got lucky. The replay looks like number 68 reported as an eligible receiver, and he claims he did. Looks like the refs screwed up and the Lions actually won the game.

IMG_2304.jpeg

Last edited:
They got lucky. The replay looks like number 68 reported as an eligible receiver, and he claims he did. Looks like the refs screwed up and the Lions actually won the game.

View attachment 754817

Goff said Decker, the starting left tackle, reported to officials and Dan Skipper, a backup offensive tackle, did not. Skipper said he didn't report to an official. Two players can't report to be eligible receivers on the same play.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Campbell, who was visibly angry with referee Brad Allen after the successful 2-point play was negated.

In a pool report, Allen said Skipper reported to him as eligible, but then lined up in a tackle spot that didn't require him to report. Allen said Decker didn't report, and that his conversation with Decker was about Skipper reporting.

Video showed Allen and Decker talking before Allen said something to the Dallas defense.

"That conversation is where (Skipper) reports to me, and I then go to the defensive team, and I say to them '(Skipper) has reported as an eligible receiver,' so they will be aware of who has reported," Allen said in the pool report.

Goff said Decker, the starting left tackle, reported to officials and Dan Skipper, a backup offensive tackle, did not. Skipper said he didn't report to an official. Two players can't report to be eligible receivers on the same play.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Campbell, who was visibly angry with referee Brad Allen after the successful 2-point play was negated.

In a pool report, Allen said Skipper reported to him as eligible, but then lined up in a tackle spot that didn't require him to report. Allen said Decker didn't report, and that his conversation with Decker was about Skipper reporting.

Video showed Allen and Decker talking before Allen said something to the Dallas defense.

"That conversation is where (Skipper) reports to me, and I then go to the defensive team, and I say to them '(Skipper) has reported as an eligible receiver,' so they will be aware of who has reported," Allen said in the pool report.

Its confusing… lol

Regardless it pretty much ensured my 49ers are guaranteed no less than the number 2 seed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back